Are you looking for a challenge that will push your career beyond its limits?
At Ranks Petroleum Limited, we work to help meet the national lubricants needs in economically, socially and environmentally responsible ways. We seek a high standard of performance and in return give you great opportunities to advance your career and outstanding benefits and rewards to support your quality of life.
We believe that great ideas can change the world. If you want to work with a group of creative, ambitious and innovative professionals then you should consider to be associated globally reputed brand Shell.
At Ranks Petroleum Limited, a sister concern of Rangs Group, the Macro Distributor of Shell Lubricants we are currently seeking fresh engineers or business graduates & motivated person to take up the position of key Account Executive in our Lubricants Business.
- Reporting to the Key Accounts Manager, this role provides an ideal mix of account management and marketing.
- You will be the key liaison between the customer and the company, responsible for the full lifecycle of account management including relationship building, customer service, site visits, negotiation of supply agreements, management and review of product offerings and the delivery of account sales and profitability plans.
- You will also have the opportunity to showcase your marketing talent by working with key stakeholders to design and deliver innovative category management solutions, merchandising, promotional plans and other retail offers.
- The successful candidate will have achieved a qualification in marketing or a business related degree or B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical/Chemical.
- Your relationship building / stakeholder management skills will be finely tuned, you should be able to work with a diverse client group, have a target and results oriented approach, demonstrable commercial mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude. Strong presentation and customer facing skills are highly desired.
- Prior experience with corporate sales, account management, will be highly advantageous.