Excellent communication skills in English and Bengali is mandatory.
Walk For Life- the Bangladesh’s Sustainable Clubfoot Project of the Glencoe Foundation. Please read www.walkforlife.org.au before applying.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to assist the fundraising activities in our Banani office.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support to the Country Director.
- Work closely with the Country Director and Manager- Donor relations on fundraising activities.
- Maintain communications with local and international donors.
- Write proposals, reports etc. independently or as part of a team
- Implement fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bengali is a must. The ideal candidate must be able to write professional e-mails, letters etc. for day-to-day communications with donors and stakeholders.
- Two to three years of experience working with fundraising in the development sector is preferred.
- Bachelors or Masters in English, Social Science or relevant field.
After looking through the website www.walkforlife.org.au prepare a cover letter mentioning your present position, salary and why we should hire you. The resume and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: February 25th 2012