Robi Axiata Limited plans to recruit the bright and dynamic individual who will strive for excellence and drive us towards success. Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities. Robi believes in equity in candidate selection.
Department: Human Resources
No. of Vacancies: 1
- Ensure end to end control and monitor of employee benefit administration
- Monitoring and acting on the issues logged in ITS (Incidental tracking system) on a day to day basis
- Provide services to the employees in different kinds of benefit claims like hospitalization, insurance, handset allowances, child education allowances etc.
- Provide information related to employee benefits in case of recruiting new staff or existing staff on a regular basis by visiting them in or outside Dhaka
- Monitor and act on any changes in the employee benefit policies and notify the employees on any changes
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners and ER team to roll out benefit policy in the regions to create more awareness
Bachelor of Business Administration from any reputed university
Job Requirements :
* Age : NA
* Experience in related field minimum 4 year(s)
Additional Requirements :
Four (4) year experience in relevant field
Clear understanding of Employee Benefit System
Quantitative analytical ability
Advanced level MS Office proficiency
Problem solving capability
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary and Benefits :
Salary : As per company policy.
Application Deadline : February 29, 2012