MANAGER, FINANCE who has to perform the following responsibilities :
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers and
- Oversee company’s liabilities to financial institutions.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Experience : At least 5 years experience in any FMCG manufacturing company in the top or mid level in the Finance Department.
Education: ACMA / MBA ( Finance) / M.Com from any reputed university.
- Must be well communicative. Very good writing ability in English is a must.
- Must have adequate leadership skill to drive the whole Finance team.
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE and TALLY.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2012
Candidates are requested to send their CV with an application and 2 PP size photographs to : firstname.lastname@example.org or Matador Ball Pen Industries, 102, Azimpur Road, Dhaka-1205.