Action contre la Faim – BANGLADESH
ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM (ACF) is a non-Governmental, non-political, neutral and non-profit international organisation (I.N.G.O.) that was created in France in 1979 to deliver aid in countries throughout the world. Since 2007, ACF has been providing assistance to vulnerable populations in Bangladesh in the medical, nutrition, mental health, food security, and water and sanitation fields.
ACF is looking for qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Location: Dhaka
Number of position: 1
Duration of the contract: 12 month
Starting date : 01/03/2012
To ensure logistic tasks on the base are achieved.
Carrying out supply chain
- Receive internal order forms, sort and group them;
- Organize the purchases and ensure that the internal procedures of the ACF Kit Log are respected;
- Transmit the release-from-stock form;
- Ensure that the orders are followed up;
- Ensure delivery to the programmes;
- Transit Stock management.
- Manage expedition of the goods to the bases
- Equipment management, maintenance and follow up.
Manage the base’s vehicle park and equipment
- Ensure follow-up of the fleet using ACF Kit Log
- Participate in movement planning and manage the movement in the most efficient way.
- Supervise and training of the drivers according to ACF procedures
- Vehicle inspection (condition, equipment required).
Manage the maintenance of the facilities
- Ensure that the structures necessary for the base to function are restored and maintained: offices, GH, premises.
- Repair and maintenance of fittings and fixtures, equipments and appliances.
Regular check and report on assets and properties.
Security of the base
- Participate in collecting information;
- Make sure that the security rules are respected;
- Supervise watchman
DEGREE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Commerce or Management)
- At least three years of relevant experience in Logistics/Procurement within international organization.
- Good knowledge on local and international markets and laws related to supply of goods and services as well as contract agreement.
- Good organizing capacity, diplomacy, rigour, resourcefulness, customer Care, pro-activeness with personal integrity
- Monthly Salary : 31,300 BDT
- Other benefits: As per ACF policy.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please make sure to submit following document:
- Complete and updated CV + cover letter including professional references
- Recent passport size photograph
- The final clearance from your previous employer
- Copy of educational certificates, and work certificates
To Human Resources Department, Action Against Hunger Office in Dhaka – Orin Tower (1st Floor), House-23, Road-113/A, Gulshan-2.
Closing date for application: 25th of February, 2012 before 5pm
- Candidates will be treated strictly on merit and any sorts of verbal or written persuasion will result in disqualification.
- Only complete files will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by ACF.
- Please be prepared for the technical tests / interviews.